MUSIC: JOGODO BY TEKNO



After the release of Yur Love. This Made Men Music signee recently released  another hit song, titled Jogodo. He released this song on the 20th of April and the song was produced by him.

According to the hood language, Jogodo usually means, i want to enjoy, have fun or something like that. This song will make you remember Danfo Driver. You all know how it is used to be, Tekno's songs are never normal. They are usually hot and trending.
Download and enjoy
Scroll up for the lyrics

DOWNLOAD


LYRICS

When she come for the area, say all the man dem jo wa jo
All the boys don polongo, say let them dance polongo
You feeling me baby, walangolo, I’m the king of the konto
They love the way I do the sanko, Amaka whyne am jogodo

When she come for the area, say all the man dem jo wa jo
All the boys don polongo, say let them dance polongo
You feeling me baby, walangolo, I’m the king of the konto
They love the way I do the sanko, Amaka whyne am jogodo

Comments

TRENDING

UNVEILING DON SLYVESTER RECORDS(DSR) - NEW RECORD LABEL

9JW MUSIC: CASE COVER(TENI) BY GIO"

HIT SONG: N.W.A BY PHYNO X WALE[DOWNLOAD]

Download Song: Wizkid - Joro

FULL LIST OF WINNERS OF MTV MOVIE & TV AWARD 2018

9JW ALBUM: LAGOS TO LONDON BY MR EAZI ||DOWNLOADS ALL SONGS

DAVIDO MAKES ANOTHER WORLDWIDE HISTORY

MUSIC: ALL IS WELL BY WIZ SINGLE

MUSIC: HOLY WATER BY YOVI FT WIZKID